The report offers an in-depth analysis of recent developments, changes in market regulations, product approvals, product launches, and the market behavior across segments such as service (powertrain, complete vehicle, electrical/electronics, and others) and geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA). This report helps businesses create strategies to make the most of future growth opportunities.
Grab a free sample report here: www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40095
“Increasing vehicle digitization and electrification will be crucial in driving the growth of the automotive engineering service providers market. Also, the development of autonomous vehicles will present significant opportunities for vendors during the forecast period”, says an analyst at Technavio.
The growing consumer demand for safety, comfort, fuel efficiency, and the improved driving experience is increasing the adoption of the latest features such as lane assist system, blind-spot detection, adaptive cruise control, electronic stability control, speed assist system, park assist system, and others. This has increased the number of electronic components in vehicles, which has driven the need for architectural redesigning of vehicles. Besides, the high adoption of EVs and hybrid vehicles has increased the reliance of car manufacturers on providers of battery and advanced electronic systems. This is creating new opportunities for market vendors, thereby fostering the growth of the market.
Develop Smart Strategies for Your Business: Get a Free Sample Report
Automotive Engineering Service Providers Market: Segmentation Analysis
Segmentation by Service:
- Based on service, the powertrain segment led the market in 2020.
- The powertrain segment is expected to generate maximum revenue to the market due to the increasing need for rigorous testing and validation methodologies of the engine and its components led by more stringent emission standards.
- Also, the development of lightweight engines is expected to contribute to the growth of the powertrain segment during the forecast period.
- The market growth in the powertrain segment will be significant during the forecast period.
Segmentation by Geography:
- 30% of the market growth will originate from Europe and the region will offer several opportunities for market vendors during the forecast period.
- The increasing penetration of passenger cars and the growing demand for safety features in vehicles will drive the growth of the automotive engineering service providers market in North America.
- Germany, France, and the UK are the key markets for automotive engineering service providers in Europe.
- Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in MEA.
Automotive Engineering Service Providers Market: Major Vendors
The automotive engineering service providers market is fragmented due to the presence of several vendors. The report offers detailed information on the competencies, capacities, and products offered by major vendors including AKKA Technologies SE, AVL List GmbH, Bertrandt AG, Capgemini Services SAS, EDAG Group, HCL Technologies Ltd., IAV GmbH, Larsen and Toubro Ltd., Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., and Ricardo Plc among others.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Automotive Financing Market – Global automotive financing market is segmented by type (passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle), application (used vehicle and new vehicle), and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Automotive Filters Market – Global automotive filters market is segmented by type (air filters, oil filters, and fuel filters) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]